2024 NFL Draft

It is that time of the year again, the National Football League Draft. The 2024 National Football Draft started on April 25, 2024. The National Football League Draft is a draft for football players, into the National Football League. There is seven rounds, and a total of two hundred and fifty seven draft picks. The order for the first round of the National Football League Draft was the Chicago Bears, Washington Comanders, New England Patriots, Arizona Cardinals, Los Angeles Chargers, New York GIants, Tennessee Titans, Atlanta Falcons, Minnesota Vikings, New York Jets, Denver Broncos, Los Vages Raiders, New Orleans Saints, Indianapolis Colts, Seattle Seahawks, Minnesota Vikings, Cincinnati Bengals, Los Angeles Rams, Pittsburgh Steelers, Miami Dolphins, Philadelphia Eagles, Jacksonville Jaguars, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Tampa Bay Buccaners, Arizona Cardinals, Kansas City Chiefs, Dallas Cowboys, Baltimore Rave, San Fransisco 49ers, and the Carolina Panthers. The draft order was Caleb Williams, Jayden Daniels, Drake Maye, Marvin Harrison Jr., Joe Alt, Malik Nabers, JC Latham, Michael Penix Jr., Rome Odunze, J.J. McCarthy, Olumuyiwa Fashuna, Bo Nix, Brock Bowers, Taliese Fuaga, Laitatu Latu, Byron Murphy II, Dallas Turner, Amarius Mims, Jared Verse, Troy Fautanu, Chop Robinson, Quinyon Mitchell, Brian Thomas Jr., Terrion Arnold, Jordan Morgan, Graham Barton, Darius Robinson, Xavier Worthy, Tyler Guyton, Nate Wiggins, Ricky Pearsell, and Xavier Legette. The best available draft pick that is next is from Iowa, The Iowa Hawkeyes, Defensive Back in Cooper DeJean. Cooper DeJean is six foot one, and weighs two hundred pounds. When, Cooper DeJean is drafted, he will be the first white Corner Back in the National Football League in over twenty one years. The next best available players for the National Football League Draft is Jer’Zhan Newton, Kool-Aid McKinstry, Adonai Mitchell, Ladd McConkley, Ennis Rakenstraw Jr., Keon Coleman, Braden Friske which are also both from the Florida State Seminols college football team. The next best available players for the National Football League draft is, Marshawn Kneeeland, Edgerrin Cooper, Jonathon Brooks, Junior Colson, Kamari Lassiter, T.J. Tampa, which is from Iowa, he played on the Iowa State Cyclones. The next best available players for the National Football League draft is, Kris Jenkins, Payton Wilson, Amazon Smith, Javon Bullard, Cedric Gray, Tyler Bubin, Max Melton, Cole Bishop, Jackson Powers-Johnson, Junior Colson, Chris Braswell, Trey Benson, Jaden Hicks, Ja’Lynn Polk, T’Vondre Sweat, Roger Rosengarten, Zach Frazier, Ja’Tavion Sanders, Michael Hall Jr., Jalen McMillan, Blake Corum, Ruke Orhorhoro, Jalyx Hunt, Christian Haynes, MarShawn Lloyd, Cade Stover, Troy Franklin, Kingsley Suamataia, Mike Sainrisril, Matt Goncalves, Adisa Isaac, Cooper Beebe, Brandon Dorlus, Jonah Elliss, Brendan Rice. Brandan Rice is a son of one of the best players to ver play in the National Football League, his dad’s name is Jerry Rice. Also another player for best available is Cam Hart.