NFL Players in a “Race” to Win League MVP

It’s halfway through the NFL season, and some players are in the race to win the league MVP.
The first player who could win the MVP is the Cowboy’s Quarterback Dak Prescott. Dak has been playing great football for the past couple of weeks. Ceedee Lamb is Dak’s number one wide receiver and Lamb broke an NFL record by having 10 receptions and over 150 yards for 3 games in a row. The Cowboys are one of the best teams in the NFL having one of the best offensive and defensive teams who help them with the record of 9 and 3 for the season.
The quarterback from Iowa State Brock Purdy could win it too. Last Purdy was picked with every last pick of the NFL draft known as Mr. Irrelevant and had to start a couple of games because of some injuries from Trey Lance who was the starting string of the season and was picked number three to the 49ers but fractured his ankle in the second game of the season. Jimmy Garoppolo was next but also got injured because he broke his left foot. Purdy has over 3,000 yards, and over 20 touchdowns in the season with less than 10 interceptions.
Another player that could also win MVP is Eagle Quarterback Jalen Hurts. Last year Hurts had his break-out season with the Eagles with a record of 14-3 and a Super Bowl appearance but he lost to the Chiefs to a 38-35 hard-fought game. Hurts yet again is playing great and the Eagle record this season is 10-3 or 3 on the season, his stats are over 20 passing touchdowns and less than 10 interceptions and you can’t forget one of the best plays they have the Tush push or the brotherly shove. The play was designed for Hurts on close yardage to get a touchdown when the play started Hurts moved sight forward and all of the linemen went down the players who were behind Hurts pushed him and most of the time they got it every time it was one of the most unstoppable plays in NFL history. On the season Hurts has over 10 rushing touchdowns because of that one play.
The last play I want to talk about is Tyreek Hill who is on the Dolphins. Hill is in his second season with the Dolphins and before he was on the Chiefs, he was traded away for a couple of draft picks and looks like one of the best wide receivers in the league. This is very unlikely because most of the time the quarterback wins the award but it would be cool to see other positions winning the MVP.