New Business in town: PC Fitness

(Photo From: PC Fitness Centers Facebook page)
Front of Prairie City’s New business, PC Fitness

In late July of this year a new business opened up in Prairie City; PC Fitness. PC Fitness is a gym on W Jefferson Street right next to the Mindham Barber Shop. PC Fitness offers a variety of classes from adult fitness classes, FITcamp’s with times starting at 5:00am and going till 5:10pm, warrior (athlete) small training groups for all sports with times that work for the athletes schedule (ages 10 & up), and many more. More and more athletes have started training at PC Fitness with instructor Tood Downing since it has opened. Todd Downing has been training athletes for lots of years and was also the owner of ICE Performance Training Center. If by chance you can’t make it to any of the adult fitness classes or FITcamp you can get a 24 hour access membership. An individual pass is $40, Couple (can be parent + child) is $70, Family $105, and Mega-family (5 or more) $200. You could also get a combo membership which gets you up to 12 classes and 24 access to the gym with an individual pass being $80, Couple $120, Family $160, and Mega-family $200. Show your support to this new business by following them on Facebook at PC Fitness Center and even attend a class or two!