I love snow!

I love snow!

Snow is the most amazing type of weather. I love when it starts to snow and it really starts to feel like winter. Winter is my favorite season. The first snow of the year is amazing. When you just look out your window and see snow falling. I feel fantastic. Everyone I know hates snow but I just don’t get it. Who would hate snow? I mean just look at snow and tell me you hate it. Snow is so pretty and white. It is so cool when I see untouched snow it looks so amazing. I know sometimes snow makes it harder to drive but just slow down and be extra careful. Snow is so pretty and I love how every snowflake is different. Just think about the fact that a snowflake is so tiny and every single one is different. Isn’t that crazy? I also love hearing the wind blowing the snow all around. It is very calming to me and makes me forget about anything good or bad that happened that day. 

I also like when it snows so hard and we have a snow day. I love snow days. Like when I get to sit inside and watch the snowfall. Watching snowfall is so mesmerizing. Sometimes I will go outside and sled or snowboard with my brother. At my house, we have two different hills for sledding and snowboarding. The tall hill and the extremely tall hill. The extremely tall hill is massive and takes so much effort to climb that I will just fall down sometimes when walking up that hill. Then once you get to the top it’s so much fun going down except for when you can not stop the sled so you almost run into a tree It’s not so much fun. I love to sled except when it is really cold out and I do not want to go outside or when I am really tired. Catching snowflakes on my tongue is fun. I also like to make snow angels. I usually ruin them though when standing up or my brother or cousins will ruin it

Then once I am done outside I go inside and have hot chocolate. I love love love hot chocolate. It tastes amazing and warms me up after being cold in the snow. I put marshmallows and chocolate in my hot chocolate. I know what you must be thinking. Yes, I add chocolate to chocolate. I love the extra-added chocolate. It just makes it taste way better and more rich. I especially add chocolate to my hot cocoa when I add too much water to the machine. Watered-down hot cocoa tastes terrible.

I love it when it snows on Christmas. Waking up on Christmas morning and seeing snow is the best. Then once you open your presents you can go outside and sled. It is all my favorite things combined, snow, Christmas, and sledding. I love Christmas but snow makes it even better. I also like it when it snows for my family’s Christmas so me and my cousins can go sledding and be outside. Snow is the best thing ever, I love snow.