Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Rumors Confirmed!

Good morning America
Taylor Swift at Travis Kelces game on 9/24.

Most people, especially if you love music, know who Taylor Swift is. She is an American singer and songwriter who is one of the most famous singers in the 21 century. She has won 12 grammys and has had 46 nominations. This year she also was offered to perform at the super bowl halftime but is said to have declined. If you’re an NFL fan you have probably heard the name Travis Kelce, he is the tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs and is said to be one of the best tight ends in the NFL. Nobody would expect them to be friends or even dating. Recently though they are breaking headlines as they are said to be not just friends but dating. It has been rumored that it all started when Travis went to her tour when she came to Arrowhead Stadium. In his podcast with his brother Jason Kelce called ¨New Heights¨ Travis said he brought a friendship bracelet to her concert like all her fans who are called ¨swifties¨ do but his was different. This bracelet is said to have had his phone number on it. Later in an interview Travis said he told Taylor ¨I’ve seen you rock the stage in Arrowhead you might have to come see me rock the stage in Arrowhead and see which ones a little more lit.¨ She then must have taken him up on that offer because on Sept. 24 she was there at the game in the box with Travis´s mom (Momma Kelce). The NFL and swifties were going crazy, no one could believe she was actually there. They were also seen leaving the game together in ¨the getaway car¨ which was Travis´s convertible. Then they went to a restaurant that Travis had rented out with the whole team and their wifes. Recently there is now a lot of debate and questions about who is making who more famous or if they both are equally known. Some seeming non coincidental things that have happened after Taylor attended the game is Travis´s Jersey sales have gone up 400 percent and Chiefs ticket sales jumped 43 percent just within 48 hours after Taylor was seen at the Sept. 24 game. There also is a large increase of women and teenagers watching the NFL. People are calling it ¨the Taylor Swift effect.¨ Travis was already known though because of him going to the super bowl twice, like when Travis went against his brother Jason last year. Travis has also set NFL records like, overall seasons with 1000 yards receiving by a tight end (seven). On Oct. 1 she came to his game again in New York but this time she brought friends. With her was Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively, Hugh Jackman and Sophie Turner. This caused quite the stir with NFL fans and swifties. The question now is, is the NFL overdoing it? After almost every touchdown even if it was for the opposing team they showed Taylor and her friends. This is making a lot of people upset. Even Travis himself in his podcast said ¨they´re overdoing it a little bit.¨ Will the NFL bring it down a notch to stop the viewers from getting upset or will everybody begin to hate this seemingly perfect match.