What to do During a Snow Day

As everyone obviously knows, we have gotten tons of snow over the past couple of weeks. The roads have been slick, snowy, and just overall not the greatest to drive on. Since the roads have not been the best, you may have gotten trapped and locked in your house because it was too bad outside to drive anywhere. Most people may not do anything because they think that they have nothing to do, so I will be telling you the top activities to do while being stuck inside because of the snow.
The activity that most people probably do already is watching movies or TV shows. Watching movies makes time fly by. All you need to do is find a movie that seems interesting to you and start watching it. You may even have some popcorn with that movie. Movie snacks always make that movie better.
Another activity you could do is read books. If you are into reading books, that would also be a great idea. You could find a comfortable place to sit or lie down. You just need to find books you like and read and pass the time. You may also have a snack while reading too.
An activity that might be better for some than others is baking or cooking. Baking with your family is a fun thing to do to spend time with them. Baking also takes a decent amount of time to do, so you could be spending your whole day on that. You could bake your family’s favorite meal or dessert and make them all happy. Just make sure you have these ingredients before a snowy day because you don’t want to leave the house because it may be too dangerous.
Another good activity could be doing crafts. Some people like doing these kinds of things to pass the time. Find a craft you might want to do and see if you have the tools or objects to do that craft. If not, you could find a craft to do with the materials you have. Crafts are a good way to have fun and stay active.
One of the best activities you can do with a family is board games and card games. Most people have board games in their houses just lying around. You can find one you and your family want to play and sit down and start playing. You can play multiple games of that same board game until you get tired of that certain game, and you can pick a new one. Every family probably has a deck of cards lying around somewhere in their house. There are so many different games to play with a deck of cards. These games will take a good chunk out of your day. This is a very good family time for playing games.
Now, whenever you get locked in your house by the snow, you will know some activities that will help take time out of your day to make your day feel shorter.