Q&A with Juniors about the ACT

Q&A with Juniors about the ACT

The juniors took their ACT on Wednesday, Feb. 28. The ACT is required for all juniors to take. The school pays for everyone’s testing. Here are some answers from some juniors about how they feel they are going to do on the test and what they are most worried about.

Riley Graber: “I’m a little worried and I think it is going to be hard, but I haven’t studied that much, but it is important for colleges, so I’ll lock in. I’m worried most about the science part because it is mostly comprehension of the graphs.”

Tate Birkenholtz: “I’m slightly worried about it but in the long run I don’t think it’s that huge of a deal. I am worried about getting a low score and colleges not wanting me.”

Cutler Vandelune: “I’m not looking forward to it at all. It is going to be hard, and I don’t want to do it. I am worried about seeing my score at the end.”

Kaden Clark: “I am scared, very scared. I am worried about making sure I get all the questions done on time.”

Gavin Deraad: “I’m not worried about it at all. 36 inbound.”

After the juniors have taken their ACT test, here are some answers on how those people feel they did after taking the test.

Riley Graber: “it wasn’t that bad. It got harder as you went on because you just got tired of taking the test. The clock was kind of annoying too. They gave us not that much time to answer the questions.”

Tate Birkenholtz: “I feel like I did not amazing, but I don’t think it was too bad.”

Cutler Vandelune: “I guess we will know in a couple of weeks.”

Kaden Clark: “I don’t really know. I think I did fine.”

Gavin Deraad: “I feel I did pretty good. The only part that was kind of hard was math, but other than that, it was easy.”

The juniors will get their scores back in two to three weeks and see how they did on the test.